“Copycat” or Copy an art from another artist:
AmericanHandmadeCrafts.com™, considers “very personal and important” the original thoughts, ideas, and designs from each artist. AmericanHandmadeCrafts.com™ wants to give the artist the opportunity to grow as an artist, as a professional crafter and also as a craft business representative and owner.
By seeing other artists work, may help create new ideas, new creations, but it won’t be acceptable to make an identical copy in any form of any designs from other artists.
We expect a complete commitment, respect and professionalism to the website service, and to the other artists who share this web, net space and the art/crafts industry with all of you.
AmericanHandmadeCrafts.com™, and the American Handmade Crafts Online Gallery, WILL NOT accept under any
circumstances copied art from other artists in or out the American Handmade Crafts website.
AmericanHandmadeCrafts.com™, reserves the right to cancel any artist’s membership if this situation were to occur. If an
artist’s membership is canceled for this reason, the membership fee WILL NOT be refunded.
Be yourself, be professional and be proud of what you love…
CREATE, PRODUCE, SELL, and SHOW YOUR TALENT!!! Let’s show it to the world!
Copyrights ©www.Americanhandmadecrafts.com™,LLC. All rights reserved., AmericanHandmadeCrafts.com™, and American-Wholesalecrafts.com™. You may use the website as a shopping resource, its intended use, when you shop with us, but not otherwise, and may not make full or partial copies except as specifically permitted in the order instructions about printing out your order for reference.
- Copyright is a form of protection provided by the laws of the United States (title 17, U.S. Code) to the authors of “original works of authorship,” including literary, dramatic, musical, artistic, and certain other intellectual works. This protection is available to both published and unpublished works. Section 106 of the 1976 Copyright Act generally gives the owner of copyright the exclusive right to do and to authorize others to do the following:
– To reproduce the work in copies or phono records;
– To prepare derivative works based upon the work;
– To distribute copies or phono records of the work to the public by sale or other transfer of ownership, or by rental, lease, or lending;
– To perform the work publicly, in the case of literary, musical, dramatic, and choreographic works, pantomimes, and motion pictures and other audiovisual works;
– To display the copyrighted work publicly, in the case of literary, musical, dramatic, and choreographic works, pantomimes, and pictorial, graphic, or sculptural works, including the individual images of a motion picture or other audiovisual work.
- Copyright protection subsists from the time the work is created in fixed form. The copyright in the work of authorship immediately becomes the property of the author who created the work. Only the author or those deriving their rights through the author can rightfully claim copyright.
- Copyright is secured automatically when the work is created, and a work is created” when it is fixed in a copy or phono record for the first time. “Copies” are material objects from which a work can be read or visually perceived either directly or with the aid of a machine or device, such as books, manuscripts, sheet music, film, videotape, or microfilm.
- The content contained in the artists/artisans galleries/pages, including text, images, and all their creations are copyright protected and remain the intellectual property of the artists/artisans.
- The content in the AmericanHandmadeCrafts.com™ website are copyright protected and remain property of the website.
The images on these pages are available for viewing only and may not be used for any other purpose. The images may not be linked, or posted, to other websites unless there is an authorization approved by the artist, owner of their product images.
The artists/artisans are the owners of their copyrighted work/items/products we hold the exclusive authorization given by the artists/artisans itself in the “Artists Agreement” to use, distribute and promote their art/craft creations for marketing and promotional purposes, online, printed and in any method necessary in and out of the website, including with the website services.
All the text, photographs, images, products: their titles and descriptions, designs, etc., used in this website and fixed form are protected under the U. S. Copyright Laws (Title 17, U.S. Code).
No part of the images, text, art/crafts, designs, creations, website or web pages may be reproduced or copied in any way, shape, or form, or by any means without the prior authorization of AmericanHandmadeCrafts.com™, LLC. and/or each participant artist/artisan.
AmericanHandmadeCrafts.com™ intends to forcefully protect these rights against unauthorized use and infringement.
All participant artists/Artisans are 100% responsible and full owners of their Art/Crafts businesses, their business names, their work, items and products. If for any reason you are interested in a particular artist/artisan or their work, you must contact the artists/artisans directly. You can find their full contact information in their artist gallery pages.
Warranties and Product Warnings:
All artists/artisans are responsible for the warranty of their items/products. Upon request, you may receive any warranties or other product information provided by the artists/artisans. If the product information contains warnings about risks of any type, you, the customer, assume all responsibility for such use. For example, the term “edible” may not be used for eating and/or drinking; some are only for decoration, display or viewing pleasure. We at AmericanHandmadeCrafts.com™, LLC. make no warranties whatsoever in regard to the artwork/items/products presented by the artists/artisans nor do we prepare or provide product information beyond that provided by the artist.
If for any reason you are not happy or satisfied with your items/products you must contact the artists/artisans directly. Americanhandmadecrafts.com™, LLC. will not interfere in any way between the customer/buyer and the artists/artisans, unless is strictly necessary.
THIS SITE IS PROVIDED BY Americanhandmadecrafts.com™,LLC. ON AN “AS IS” BASIS. Americanhandmadecrafts.com™, LLC. MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF THE SITE, THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS OR PRODUCTS INCLUDED ON THIS SITE. TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, Americanhandmadecrafts.com™, LLC. DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS AND IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR MERCHANT ABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. Americanhandmadecrafts.com™, LLC. WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM THE USE OF THIS SITE OR THE PRODUCTS PURCHASED USING THE SITE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) Policy and Notification:
Section 512 of the Copyright Law of the United States (17 U.S.C. §512) limits liability for copyright infringement by service providers if the service provider has designated an agent for notification of claimed infringement by providing contact information to the Copyright Office and through the service provider’s website.
For more information about copyrights, trademarks, licensing, etc; please visit the U.S. Government Copyright Office website at: http://www.copyright.gov
How to report a claim of infringement is in process.
It is AmericanHandmadeCrafts™, LLC., policy to terminate users who are found to be repeat inf-ringers. The designated agent for Americanhandmadecrafts.com™, LLC. is:
Mr. Jose A. Gonzalez
Mailing address will be available soon.
Trademarks and Logos:
The following are registered trademarks of Americanhandmadecrafts.com™, LLC.: “American Handmade Crafts,” “Americanhandmadecrafts.com™,” “American-wholesalecrafts.com™, “The Perfect Place to find Quality Artists,”™, “Enjoy and Shop the Quality of Handmade”™, and “Because each individual piece of Art includes the soul of the Artist™”.
The following are common-law trademarks of Americanhandmadecrafts.com™, LLC.: “www.americanhandmadecrafts.com™”, “www.American-Wholesalecrafts.com™”, “www.AmericanHandmadeCrafts.com™”, “www.American-wholesalecrafts.com™”